Saturday, July 24, 2010

Acne/Oily skin remedy for adult female?

I'm an adult and for the past 3 years have had really oily skin and have constant break outs. Sometimes they are painful! I've been to the dermotologist. I've had all sorts of medicines prescribed, Retinol, benzol, antibiotics.....and more. He can't give me an answer or cure. I feel as if I'm going through puberty. I eat healthy, no caffine, water water water. I've even tried home remidies. NOTHING works. I'm hoping I can get an answer from someone.Acne/Oily skin remedy for adult female?
Unfortunately I had the same problem. Only solution for me was the pill.Acne/Oily skin remedy for adult female?
Try the oily skin products from Mary Kay.
Have you tried the Clear Advantage line from Arbonne International? A friend of mine uses this line and raves about it - botanical based, zinc for faster healing. E-mail me if you want to know more.
Try this simple remedy. Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the acne like soap. The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment