Thursday, July 22, 2010

Can somebody recommend somethng for ACNE problems at adult (over 35) age?

I've had problems with acne basically all my life, specially at young age with significant open pores and scars now that i am over 35 yrs old. The problem is that I still have the problem at lower scale and througout my body (chest, arms and back) I don't take any medications just try to feed myself properly; no fats, very little red meat or things like that. Can somebody advise the best possible remedy and/or recommend a reliable/professional dermatologist in the San Fernando CA area?Can somebody recommend somethng for ACNE problems at adult (over 35) age?
The best tip I ever got was to use lemons. Open your pores first with steam. Then, dab the juice directly on the outbreaks. Once a week, use a clay mask to control the oil.Can somebody recommend somethng for ACNE problems at adult (over 35) age?
I use Albery products they are all natural and do wonders for the skin

No comments:

Post a Comment