Thursday, July 22, 2010

Adult & Teen Men who have acne producing red pimples...?

Do you ever use any kind of concealer, makeup, or powder to cover really red breakouts?





If yes, do you care that makeup is ';girly'; or you just care that you look good and ready to face the world in the morning?





If no, is it because its too ';girly'; or just because you dont care or need to.Adult %26amp; Teen Men who have acne producing red pimples...?
I used to use acne cream to clear it up decently. But not worried about itAdult %26amp; Teen Men who have acne producing red pimples...?
just wash your face and it will clear up
Well, I wish it was acceptable for men to wear makeup, but unfortunately it's not. You can try it, but don't be surprised if people notice the makeup and give you crap.
I never suffered from acne but I apply moisturizer and aftershave in the morning. I hope that's not girly.

No comments:

Post a Comment