Thursday, July 22, 2010

What over-the-counter products are best for diminishing scars from adult acne & preventing breakouts?

I've had acne since I was about 11 %26amp; I'm 29 now. I have some scarring %26amp; frequent mild breakouts. What over-the-counter products are tried %26amp; true for clearing scars %26amp; breakouts?





I've used Proactiv, Clinique's Acne Solutions, Acne Free, %26amp; a handful of products from Clean %26amp; Clear, Oxy, %26amp; Neutrogena %26amp; nothing seemed to help for very long. Some products would help breakouts for a couple weeks, but my acne would always come back.





So, what out there works the best?What over-the-counter products are best for diminishing scars from adult acne %26amp; preventing breakouts?
This is hands down the best I have ever used. I also work in cosmetics and it is the number one seller (over the counter, proactive is actually #1) it is called Murad and it takes care of breakouts over night and also has exfoliators to help slough off dead skin, which in turn will help with scarring.





Link below.What over-the-counter products are best for diminishing scars from adult acne %26amp; preventing breakouts?
Not much you can do for acne scars, OTC wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment