Thursday, July 22, 2010

What is a natural way to rid one self of adult acne if you are a black woman?

I have adult acne and I hate it. Sometimes my face gets darker around my cheeks. Also, pimples leaves dark marks on my face. i have tried a lot of things and I think I am doing more harm than good. I want a natural way.What is a natural way to rid one self of adult acne if you are a black woman?
I'm not black, so your skin most likely responds differently to products than mine does, but I might have some helpful tips. First off, products like Proactive and others, don't work very well. You should start off by drinking more water and trying to stay away from sugary foods. If that doesn't help, ask your doctor or dermatologist for antibiotics. She or he will mostly likely give you a 2 week prescription for Tetracycline, but ask for Amoxilicilian. But both of these options take time to work, so in the mean time, Covergirl, Almay, Physicians Formula, and Neutrogena, offer gentle, fragrance-free make up, with salicylic acid and other acne-curing ingredients in darker colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment