Thursday, July 22, 2010

Do any adults suffer from acne on back and shoulders?

I'm a 36 year old female, and I periodically suffer from large, painful pimples on my upper back.





What is strange is that I don't always have it. I will sometimes go for months without a single one, and then I'll get one, and then another, and another, until my whole back is broken out.





This has been happening since I was an adolescent, and I have tried for years to determine the cause.





This may sound strange, but I really think that they are related to depression, and un-happiness, because that seems to be the only time I suffer from them.





Any experience or thoughts on this matter?





Thank you.Do any adults suffer from acne on back and shoulders?
Happens to me all the time. I'm female, 32 years old. I think you are on the right track with the cause. Everything you think turns into a chemical message from your brain. The chemicals are called neuropeptides and the combinations are all different. When you are depressed, it's hard to think positively and those negative thoughts turn into nasty neuropeptides that communicate directly with your immune system.


Stress reduction is important but in keeping with the spirit of the site (long answers can really suck %26amp; be boring to read) I'll tell you my favorite quick-fix: Murad acne spot treatment. It's kind of expensive and comes in a little tube. Active ingredient is sulfur. They have a site Murad.com


Good luck! Eat a vegan diet, exercise and do some form of meditation every day, %26amp; get 7-8 hours of sleep per night.Do any adults suffer from acne on back and shoulders?
hye...i suggest you to go clinic...
i find that a good exfoliation works to an extent--a loofa (on a stick) with neutragena body wash
Could be a staph infection.





Change your sheets regularly (ie %26gt; once per week), and scrub your back with a back brush. Not too hard, though. Just enough to clean the area.





Try using the Mary Kay acne gel on the spots. The stuff is awesome! Find a rep in your area by going to the official site - Mary Kay.com. It will show you how to find a rep in your area. Not expensive, free delivery and a 100 % money-back guarantee. (Plus you can see the prods and their prices). No having to mail anything back. Just call your rep and she will give you THE best personalized service you could hope to get.





Caution-- ONLY use the official site to locate someone. Some of these other sites sell expired, stolen or maybe fake (?) Mary Kay products..





I'd give you my MK website, but I don't want it plastered on the net!

No comments:

Post a Comment