Saturday, July 24, 2010

..........Adult Acne?

Ugh.


I'm so sick of having acne!


I'm 21 and I've had acne since I was like 13.


Does anyone know what causes adult acne and what is the best way to get rid of it?


I just went on Yaz which has helped before but I can't really get rid of it completely...........Adult Acne?
My sis also have been in the same situation as you for much more time, now she is completely free from acne :) She had tried lots of medications n over the counter products but none of them seemed to have really work, then she opted for herbaceous remedies which was one of the best things she did...........Adult Acne?
21? You're still young! I just turned 40 and still dealing with it. Nothing seems to clear it up for me, some medication only helps a little. My cause I'm sure is stress related, which causes so many types of problems. Good luck!
Try making an appointment with a dermatologist. They will run some tests on you to determine what is causing your acne. The causes are different for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment