Thursday, July 22, 2010

Adult acne?

i had my daughter 8 weeks ago and whilst pregnant with her i got adult acne which i still have and is getting worse.The doctor saids it was caused by the hobrmones during pregnancy.I have it on my chest and back and the doc says they are now infected.2 weeks ago she gave me antibotics but they have done no good.I am going back to see her thursday.


Does anyone have any tips or advice for getting rid of it?Adult acne?
There is a lot you can do, but if you are breastfeeding you should talk to your doctor first.





Vitamin A is excellent. Fewer refined sugars, caffeine and dairy could help too. Exfoliate a few times a week, change your bedding frequently and try to keep your fingers away from the acne. That spreads it and could contribute to the infection.Adult acne?
Ask for Quinaderm cream, stings a little but it works. Sorry but you can only get it on prescription.
I had really bad acne too throughout my pregnancy and what makes it worse is that theres hardly anything you're allowed to take whilst pregnant!! However, about 6 weeks after having my baby, I went onto the contraceptive pill Dianette. I have just finished my six months worth and although they won't prescribe me the same pill again, it has been brilliant and my skin is no where near as bad as it was. I always make sure i drink loads of water throughout the day - im sure this has helped too. I know this may not work for everyone but i really hope you find something that helps beacause i know how depressing it feels - it also takes a while for your hormones to return to normal. Good Luck x
use clear.now





http://avinayak.qbeautyzone.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=701940
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment