Saturday, July 24, 2010

Help with adult acne?

I'm 26 and have been dealing with adult acne since I was 22, It seems as if I get new breakouts everyday, and when I'm not broken out, I have horrible scars around my chin. Does any other adult have this problem too?Help with adult acne?
I would use the Neutrogena Wave once or twice a day (in the morning + at night)





Or St. Ives Apricot Scrub





Even...Neutrogena Skin ID





http://www.skinid.com/econsumer/clearski鈥?/a>Help with adult acne?
I'm only 16, but I've started applying baking soda (yes, baking soda), to my face twice a day, once in the morning, once at night. It's only been about two weeks and I've cleared up so much that people have been complimenting my skin. Basically, it is cheap and effective. About 1 dollar for a container of arm and hammer baking soda and it will last a long time.





Just take about a teaspoon of baking soda and mix it with water to form a paste. Rub it gently on to your face and leave it on for about 5 minutes. The only cons are that it will sting a bit and might leave your face dry, so you might want to use an oil free moisturizer afterwards.





You can find more information at acne.org

No comments:

Post a Comment