Thursday, July 22, 2010

Help! I think I may have adult acne and it's getting worse!?

I'm 27 yrs old. I had a baby last year in September. I had great skin - zit free. Then in January I started getting a few pimples on my face. Since then they have multiplied like crazy! The thing is, along with the actual zits, I am also getting these bumps that crop up and I have to squeeze them or they won't go away! There is a hard ';plastic-like'; pus in them. (I know it sounds gross and I'm sorry.) I've squeezed some of the zits too and they leave a raised bump when they heal. I squeeze the raised bump and the plastic-like pus is in it! Oh God, I'm so sorry to sound so gross but I just don't know what to do. Is this adult acne? I feel so depressed about my skin!! How can I help treat this? Thanks so much.Help! I think I may have adult acne and it's getting worse!?
get creams for adult acne, go to the doctor for prescription and i heard Yaz can clear acne, its a birth control pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment