Thursday, July 22, 2010

Best acne treatment for adult female, help?

Hi im a 20 y/o girl and I have sufferd with acne from when i was in middle school. I have tryed meny diffrent thinsg from proactive, to natures cure, to diffrent ance face scrubs and treaments pretty much everything and nothing seems to work. I have scars and redness too. I have very sentisive skin so it makes it hard, I hate it I hate my face and wondering what works the best, is there anything I should try? I have no inscurance so I cant afford a dermatolgest but I really would like to clear it up, Im embarsed to go to work or school or even out, so does anyone know what would work? thnx in advanceBest acne treatment for adult female, help?
I am 50 years old and suffered with acne into my thirties, until i finally took Accutane. It does require a prescription, and the medicine is not cheap, but believe me, i tried EVERYTHING for years. I changed my pillowcase at least nightly, completely changed my diet for 5 years (to no avail), used everything available, and nothing worked like the accutane. within a week, my skin felt normal and the acne was already disappearing. within two weeks, my makeup looked the same at 6PM as it did when i applied it that morning. It was a six month treatment, but since then my skin has been relatively perfect, and the scarring has disappeared! IT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE THAT YOU NOT GET PREGNANT WHILE TAKING THIS, SO BLOOD TESTS ARE REQUIRED, ETC. I know you said you can't afford a dermatologist, etc., but there are lots of community care clinics that will see you for free and give you your medicine for free, and acne is a serious and important illness. start asking for help, and keep asking until you get it. don't give up! on the other hand, and just for the record, my daughter is 21 and has the same problem. she is trying to get pregnant so won't take accutane. although it's not nearly as effective as the accutane was for me, she swears by Proactiv, and it has definitely improved her condition to a large degree. i'm sorry you're having to experience this.... it's emotionally painful as well. remember you're not alone, and as long as you're honestly doing all you can to treat the condition, try to let it go and focus on something else as often as you can. Good luck.Best acne treatment for adult female, help?
Stop paying for all that junk you are wasting putting on your face and pay the dermatologist. It's only a matter of maybe 3 visits a year and they will get your acne under control with refillable meds and you will come out with a clear face and be happy again. My son had BAD acne on his face and back~~just teenage acne. He saw the Dermatologist 3 times and then our family doctor took over prescribing the same meds the costly dermatologist does. His acne is GONE.....100%26amp;% now and he is thrilled! His sister wasted lots of money on those TV and OTC meds and they did nothing.....she should have burned her $$$.
Keep your face as clean as possible.


Have you tried the stuff for children's scars? I think its called ';Maderma';.


I always used fluffy egg whites on my acne, sometimes I add citric acid.


Anyway apply the egg whites to a clean dry face let it dry.


Leave it on for about 30 minutes, rinse off with ice water, pat dry.


Apply a thin coat of glycerin to your face or any oil-free cream to your face. Leave the cream on for 15 to 30 minutes, then tissue it off.


You might have to do this twice a day for awhile, but I would check out the ';Maderma'; cream.
I can know how you feel. Did you try using St. Ives products at least? i have sensitive skin as well and i use their scrubs and such and they work sooo incredibly awsome! They made my face soft as a babies skin, my acne scarrs are disappearing everybody! Also my acne are going down too. I hope you find something that will work for you!


(I have this product called Cleocin-T and it works sooo great on acne especially sensitive skin too. Give it a try, because i used to have very bad acne)
My son had bad acne and tried the same things you have tried...but he ended up on Accutane. Maybe you could see a dermatologist and get this; if you really can't afford it, I am not sure what to advise. Do you qualify for medical assistance? Might be worth checking into.
Contact a Mary Kay consultant (if you don't know one, go to the marykay.com web page and use the locator). She will come to your home and show you what is available. There are several products for acne as well as products to reduce oily skin and a wonderful microdermabrasion kit that can help to reduce the scars.
Proactive seems to be the rage. In the mall close to where I live they even have a vending machine. Also, when I began getting some adult acne, the dr prescribed me Hydrocortisone 2 %, and gave me a prescription (cheap) for minicycline. Also the the birth control yazmine states it helps with acne. Good Luck
Try this product called acnezine. This is actually a pill that you will have to take rather than a cream or facial wash. This might be what you are looking for. Follow the link below for more information.
These home remedies will gives you good results but if you still not get good results from these remedies then you should consult your doctor.





If you're an adolescent, you can't wait to get rid of Acne. If you're an adult, you can't suppose it's back. Happily, improvements in acne treatments over the last two decades mean you don't have to put up with it anymore.





Home Remedies for Acne: Best Acne Remedies





1. Apply toothpaste on pimple before you go to bed, must help reduce swelling overnight. Make definite it is the paste not the gel. This is one of the most well-liked acne home remedies.


2. Wash your face two times a day in humid salty water. This helps in to make your face oil free without irritating the acne.


3. Apply a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves over the face each night for 10-15 minutes and rinse with warm water. This will stop acne, pimples, blackheads, and wrinkles.


4. Put strawberry leaves on the acne, the alkalinity helps to decrease the swelling.


5. Extract juice of one lemon and combine with identical quantity of rose water. Apply this mixture on the face and let it reside for about half an hour. Wash the face with normal water. About 15 days continue application assist cure acne, pimples and reduces blemishes and scars.





And much more tips for that at source website.

No comments:

Post a Comment