Thursday, July 22, 2010

Adult Acne?

I have never had bad skin. I went all through high school and my early 20's with NO pimples. I am now 28 and my skin is HORRIBLE. It's embarassing, and makes me feel ugly. It only began about a year ago. I started using Proactiv, and it worked for about 6 months, now it doesn't work anymore. I have never had to deal with this before and I hate it. I don't know what could possibly be causing these break outs. Any advice would be helpful. Also, if anyone has had this sort of problem with Proactiv, I'd like to know if I am the only one!


Thanks!!Adult Acne?
Stress and other physical conditions can make your skin to break out. It will not hurt to check with your doctor and make sure there aren't any other health problems.Adult Acne?
Acne Free庐 is significantly better than Pro Activ. I recommend using it, i do, and it has great results!
I suggest you to go for natural one; others definitely have side effects. A good face pack of neem leaves with a pinch of turmeric is very good for acne prone skin. More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html
Here are some things about acne and some products?
If the proactive worked at first but quit gradually I would recommend ordering the Extra Strength System from them. They do not advertise that they have it so you have to ask for it!


Lately I've been using Neurtogena Acne Stress Control cleanser, in combination with OxyClean Extra Strength Cleansing Pads followed by Proactives Lotion and have had Great Success!! Do this routine both A.M. %26amp; P.M. - Hope this helps -

No comments:

Post a Comment