Saturday, July 24, 2010

Help with acne problems, teenager or experienced adults?

im not willing to spend more than 20 dollars for this,


or buy six different tea bags so it will go away,


im just wondering what people out there have used that might ACTUALLY WORK, that wont cost me a fortune.,


or at least help the redness.Help with acne problems, teenager or experienced adults?
I suggest trying AcneDerm Foaming Wash together with AcneDerm Medicated Lotion, a complete anti-bacterial acne treatment that clears the skin by fighting bacteria and unblocking oil ducts. The anti-inflammatory lotion also reduces redness and dries up pimples fast. It's available in Pharmacies. Hope that helps.Help with acne problems, teenager or experienced adults?
Okay. I would be the perfect person to listen to, because, I've had acne, used EVERYTHING and now I don't have it anymore. So, treating acne takes TIME and works in Stages to overcome it.


1st Step-Open Pores-this can be done with a hot shower, or applying hot water to face to open the pores.





2nd Step-Cleaning out the Pores-this is where those commercial advertisements and all of those products come in. Different products work for different people. But, let me recommend ProActive. I just got it 3 weeks ago, and it's working wonders. Right in your price range too! about 19.95 a month and they automatically send it to your door!





3rd Step-Following your plan! Whatever you use follow these steps... Open Pores, Clean Pores, Close Pores, Hydrate (because cleaning the pores usually dries them out). Follow this cleaning process 3 times a day.





4th Step-DIET!-and not just burning fat diet, but what you eat is what you are! True Story! Eating greasy, hi-fat, hi-cal foods will promote more acne! So...eat less or none at all, and same for the acne, less or NONE!





Thats just the basic, there is a lot more I could tell you so just email me for more information. tomd562@gmail.com


Let me know how your acne does!!!
I've used Eucerin face wash and moisture lotion. It's for sensitive skin so it can't cause much damage. ;D
I went through it as did my sisters. The best thing to do would be to go to a dermatologist. They will definatly prescribe you medications, most likely an antibiotic and topical creams, and ask them what face wash you should use. It shouldn't be too costly if you have good insurance. I would recommend neutrogena acne wash applyed twice a day with a gental scrub brush. Make sure what ever face wash you use is oil free. Also use a toner they do wonders! Diet can have alot to do with your acne as well so maybe you should look closer at what you eat and stay away from highly greasy and sugary foods. Remember it is all about moderation. =] Good luck.
I use stridex pads for sensitive skin in the morning and St. Ives apricot scrub at night.





Stridex pads both in the morning and at night work for me too, but dries out my skin really bad.
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment