Thursday, July 22, 2010

Does anyone here- adult- not teen- have acne problems?

or get purple marks on their skin? (at any age)Does anyone here- adult- not teen- have acne problems?
I started to get acne when I had a massive eczema flare up about 3 years ago. I got sent to a dermatologist who gave me lots of different things and in the end anti-biotics were the best! I also had my contraceptive pill changed to Yasmin which is fantastic for acne sufferers as it help clear it up!!Does anyone here- adult- not teen- have acne problems?
Those dark marks on your skin can be cleared up. mynouveau.com/6902 has a brightening cream that will handle that. I think they also have an awesome face wash that will take care of any acne or bacne. Good luck. Report Abuse

i have adult acne, it's moderate. i have purple marks on my face i think they are scars from old pimples and boils. I get a facial boil once or Twice a month, they hurt pretty bad but when they pop it's more like puss not a head then the rest of the pimple goop. sorry TMI. I find that if i wash my face every day it is not as bad, i use biore products they are a bit expensive between 10 and 15 Australian dollars but i think that is worth it.
that is skin/Harmon's problem ...palish mark/purple ...use cucumber slices on it ..place for 5..10 minutes take more water,take breakfast,juice..consult dr
I am 27 and I still get acne because I have a hormone imbalance.
i get acne


its annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment