Thursday, July 22, 2010

Adult chin acne please help!!?

Okay some I am 22 years old, female, healthy diet, exercise. I had fairly clear skin as a teenager and the past year or so I've been plagued with horrible acne on my chin. There are certain times of the month that it is A LITTLE clear, maybe only a few small zits, then other times I break out with at least one giant cysts and about 5 other pustules or blackheads and whiteheads and even when the break out clears I have red marks all over( I NEVER PICK) and before they have a chance to fade I get another break out. I've tried it all, first I've tried all natural cleansers, didn't help. I've started birth control at first it seemed to reduce the amount of cystic acne but no significant changes have occured, I've been on it for 6 months. I tried using 2.5 benzyol peroxide and it ruined my skin, it felt like leather and it was really red and itchy, that was only applying it once a day, I stuck it out for a few weeks but I had to stop. I'm just so lost, I wash my face once a day, twice when I work out, use toner and moisturize. I don't know what else to do, I'm sick of having a chin full of acne, it sucks :(Adult chin acne please help!!?
Sounds like it's time to go to the dermatologist-it probably won't take very many visits either.

No comments:

Post a Comment