Thursday, July 22, 2010

Do you suffer from acne as an adult ?

no i don'tDo you suffer from acne as an adult ?
Now and then. But if you join them up with a pen i look like a young Paul Newman!Do you suffer from acne as an adult ?
yes! I hate it!! My dermatologist bills are ridiculous!!
Nope!! I actually didn't have much of an acne problem as a teenager...........lucky I guess.
No thank the Lord!! My sister had it real bad. Luckly she's over it now. I get acne from time to time. But not like real bad
I'm 16 and mine has just cleared.


Try proactive, it works amazingly!
im 19 and somewhat
nope clear as a babies butt
Honey, I'm 45 and still have acne! Yuk!!!
the rocacia but the doc gave me cream for it
yes i hate it
I have had a few, espically around that time of the month or if I get really stressed I might find one. Usually they are so small and not very noticable thought.
No thank God. I'm 17 and have acne. I'm seeing a doctor about it.
There are many different types of acne treatment that people can use. Just about everyone you know has some kind of magical remedy. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
I get zits (I'm 26). Weird thing is, I never had a zit in my life until I was 22. Oh well, what can ya do.
Even adults are not spared. Acne or pimples are usually a result of hormonal changes and an irregular and increased production of oil by the sebaceous glands.Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.
no
Yeah, it sucks. Never had it as a teenager! What the crap?!

No comments:

Post a Comment