Thursday, July 22, 2010

What is a good product for adult acne?

I am in my 30s and have always suffered from acne since I was a pre-teen. But now as an adult it was better, with just the ocasional breakout before my period, etc. I have been under a lot of stress lately and my chin area is full of red zits. Some hurt a lot if I even touch them. They are all found where I rest my face on my hand/fist. I am already using Clinique soap 3 with my regular oil free gel, but I need something strong for the face. Benzoil Peroxide? Salicilic Acid? Over the counter? medicated? Antibiotics? Topical? I will see my ob/gyn next week for my physical so he might be able to prescribe something as well if needed.What is a good product for adult acne?
Anything you put on your skin enters your bloodstream within 26 seconds - so make wise choices!





I am a HUGE believer in the Arbonne International Clear Advantage line - wash, toner, and lotion. It also has a skin support vitamin that pushes the toxins out of your skin and helps it heal from the inside out. Arbonne's products are made out of botanicals and they also use salicylic acid. They also offer a 45 day money back guarantee. You can receive the products within a week too!





My friend uses this line and has seen a huge improvement. I would say whatever you decide to use - stick with it for at least 6 weeks so your skin can react appropriately. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment