Thursday, July 22, 2010

What do you think of I.D. Bare Minerals Makeup? I am an adult w/ very oily & acne prone skin.?

I work for a dermatologist and have heard nothing but great things about this makeup line from patients. However, the best thing for your skin would be to let it breathe. Also, if your acne is severe and you have tried many products that havent worked you can ask your dermatologist about Accutane, but this is only fro very sevre cases of acne. Some other makeup brands you may want to lok into are nuetrogena and physicians formulaWhat do you think of I.D. Bare Minerals Makeup? I am an adult w/ very oily %26amp; acne prone skin.?
I use it and it is great. Just have to make sure you blend well because it can sometimes look like too much powder.What do you think of I.D. Bare Minerals Makeup? I am an adult w/ very oily %26amp; acne prone skin.?
I attended a conference luncheon yesterday with several Aestheicians and a doctor.The mineral make ups are the better choice for your skin, however some carry toxic ingredients.So check out the labels.They may carry Paraben {preservative} or Phathalates both have been causing concerns in the medical community, for breast cancer. Good news though Jane Iredale is free of both of these. It is bit more expensive but there's great coverage.A professional make up artist can help you best with the right color choice.If care to find it fast, the web is www.janeiredale.com. You will find its best to know how specifically to apply any new make up.The buy and try is a bit expensive.If error we tend to say we didn't like it or it was a bad experience.
It works pretty well. When applied correctly it can greatly reduce the redness associated with acne. Trust me... I know...:) Plus, when i used it, my acne started to clear up some. But, the best advice i can give you, if you have the money to spend, buy Proactive. I started using it about a week or two ago and i havent had one pimple since. i absolutely love it. I works great and my skin isnt oily anymore.
i don't like bare minerals, and don't think it works:


1. you gotta pile it on to get coverage


2. its messy
I think the Bare Minderals makeup is just alright. It is a great concept and very trendy right now. However, I tried some and it made my pores look HUGE! Plus it can be difficult to find your perfect shade.
I have tried many brands, and if you take a look at my purse you will find the mascara from one plac, the blush another brand, and the lipstick from who knows... find the one that best suits you, and your pocket. ID minerals is kind of expensive. Have you tried ProActive for your face.
I have a fair bit of the bare mineral line. It works by cutting the shine of your skin so your skin looks smoother. It is basically just colored powders. Kind of nice.





BUT I think if you are acne prone it might be death to your skin. Powders tend to clog pores. Which is very bad for acne prone skin. You will need to keep your skin really, really clean!





I often use it over a normal make-up base. I am an older adult with normal skin, no longer oily and not yet dry. But I need more coverage. It may hide fine lines but they really mean FINE.
its great
I love it!!!!
Honestly i had it and it didn't really do too much for me. you still get oil..its not a miracle product.. I mean i think its worth a try but i dint continue getting it.. and it doesnt magicallycover everythign up either

No comments:

Post a Comment