Thursday, July 22, 2010

What can I do about my oily, adult acne prone skin???

My skin is driving me crazy. I had very, very minimal acne as a teen, I am now in my 30's (this started around 23) and my skin is extremly oily, and because of this it gets many large embarassing bumps. I wash my face twice a day with neutragena oil free face wash. I feel like I am only doing it for my health because it does nothing for me. I have tried everything over the counter, as well as dermalogica, and proactive. I do not have health insurance and cannot afford the enormous derm. visit. This is seriously upsetting me because it feels like no matter what i do I can not get this to go away. I feel like this is all people see when they look at me. I also feel like it makes me look like I dont take care of myself because my skin is always so oily, this is embarrassing. What can I do differently? If anyone has a solution I would be greatful.





Please no jabs, as this really is difficult to ask about.What can I do about my oily, adult acne prone skin???
I have the same problem. I use proactiv and although it doesn't work perfectly, it does control acne somewhat for me anyway. Using blotter sheets through out the day helps control oil without adding more powder makeup...But even then I still apply shine free powder throughout the day while I am at work. I really don't believe there is an answer to this question that is definite, simply because I have never found anything and I have literally tried every product out there.


I am sure you know that over washing your face causes more oil to build up, and it doesn't sound like you are doing that anyway. But make sure when you wash your face you are exfoliating also. This helps remove the ';bumps'; and keeps acne down. I use the rough side of a sponge once a week. Sounds harsh, but I don't scrub hard...And it helps.


One thing is, this oily skin runs on my dad's side of the family. ...And they age beautifully. So maybe this keeps wrinkles at bay...


I am going to be 40 this year and people think I am my daughter's sister.


I am sorry I can't help you more, but you have my understanding.What can I do about my oily, adult acne prone skin???
Well first visit your dermetalogist for help. I also have oily skin and what i do is stay away from fast food (worst food to eat for oily skinners) and anything that is very oily. Always wash your face smoothly not roughly. The product i use is All Clear, It's a great product for me you should try it especially if you have oily skin.
any one who would take a jab at this desperate question is a coward . best product to use for this , as well as many other skin conditions . is unscented aloe-vera gel . it definatly works on the vast majority of skin healing problems . best yet , dirt cheap . also best first aid cream available , sunburns , household burns , cyts etc . please give it a try , it is the oldest and still the best .
Try a low dose of estrogen birth control pills, talk with your doctor about the ones that specifically helpsget rid of acne. it may be hormonal, so taking those will help alot, for your oily skin, try Aveeno face pads.
I am 46 and have a similar problem. Try eliminating sugars from your diet. It helps me a lot. Search for Dr. Nicholas Perricone.
It is believed that adult acne is caused by the overproduction of hormones in the body, which is why most treatments focus on lowering the level of hormones. Adult acne is usually treated with drugs under the supervision of a professional dermatologist. From my personal experience I can recommend a simpler treatment that is, believe it or not, just as effective.





I heartily recommend The ClearPores System to fight your adult acne both from outside and INSIDE, with its herbal blend.





You can visit the official site for more info: http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickthrough.html?a=150901





Adult acne is not as infrequent as people like to think, but that does not mean that it has to be allowed to become a social drawback. If you suffer from adult acne, then you should see your doctor or simply give the ClearPores System a try. You鈥檇 be surprised how many adults got rid of their acne using the excellent ClearPores. Whatever the choice, you have my best wishes.











P.S. I also know someone who used to suffer from severe acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution





Maybe you could learn from her inspirational story


.

No comments:

Post a Comment