Saturday, July 24, 2010

If you have acne as a teen, are you more likely to have clear skin as an adult? Like 20's and 30's on?

I had a relative who had acne when she was a teenager but her complexion cleared up when she got older. Still, she always looked quite young for her age and we attributed that to having oily skin which probably caused the acne to occur in the first place.If you have acne as a teen, are you more likely to have clear skin as an adult? Like 20's and 30's on?
Many people do ';grow out'; of acne, but it depends.If you have acne as a teen, are you more likely to have clear skin as an adult? Like 20's and 30's on?
Depends. Some people have acne all their life, while others only get it in teenage years. Everyone's skin is different, therefore it's hard to say that if you have acne as a teen, you won't get it as an adult. I would guess that you would most likely only have acne as a teen, but plently of adults have acne when they were teenagers and still have it in their twenties and thirties.
That all depends on the person. I had acne really bad as a teen but now that I am 21 I only get a pimple if I'm under a lot of stress. My 35 year old brother still has bad acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment